Latest Cold and Flu News
The CDC offers the following flu prevention tips:
- If you are 65 or older, get the high-dose flu vaccine, which contains four times the strength as the regular flu shot.
- Consider getting the pneumococcal shot to prevent pneumoccal disease.
- Make a plan with your doctor about what to do if you get sick.
- Stay home and rest if you have flu symptoms.
- Call your doctor if you develop a fever and you have cancer.
- Take an antiviral drug to treat the flu.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.